Naturist

Prostate Massage

Enjoy The Magic Of Your Prostate For Better Health And Pleasure 

Benefits:

Gentlemen, are you looking well after your

 

third nut? 

 

Only males have a prostate gland which exists in the pelvis and is about as big as a walnut

  

From the point of Eastern Tantra and Taoism,  the male G-spot and prostate gland is akin to a storehouse of emotions. This is the place where men store their negative energies; in fact the Taoist view suggests that about 80% of negative emotions are stored within the prostate while the rest of the body holds 20% of the emotions. Prostate massage releases emotional as well as physical toxins from your reproductive system.

 

 

For preventative purposes; medical research has demonstrated that regular ejaculation and sexual activity including detoxifying prostate massage reduces the risk of prostate cancer. 

It may be able to help treat erectile dysfunction given the improvement in blood flow resulting from massaging or milking the prostate. As erections are mostly a result of good blood flow. 

With regular prostate massage, men report firmer, thicker erections. 

It can improve urine flow. If a man has a swollen prostate, the prostate can irritate the bladder, causing the urine flow from the bladder through the urethra to be slow. With massage such inflammation may decrease hence improve the situation.

It can alleviate painful ejaculation. 

As much as it is rare, this may happen. Any infection or inflammation in the epididymis, prostate or seminal vesicles, tight pelvic floor muscles can be reduced by prostate massage and make ejaculation less of a pain. 

 

It may be able to help treat prostatitis. Bacterial infection may cause prostate inflammation. Conventional treatment is the use of antibiotics however some doctors have been using prostate massage as a treatment method with positive results. 

 

Alleviating symptoms of enlarged prostate. For men over 50 years old this is an extremely common problem. The most common issues are painful urination and frequent urination. 

 

Protects sperms

Regular massage can be great if you are trying to conceive.  

 

 

The man's sacred spot is packed with thousands of nerve endings, which means that when it is stimulated it feels really good. In reality, some men are able to reach orgasm from prostate stimulation alone.

Unlock the most pleasurable and intense orgasm you have ever had. 

According to some research, there can be 33% bigger orgasm and beyond in some men. 

In addition most men feel a whole body orgasm rather than just the penis

centred one. 

When prostate massage's aim is to reach primarily prostate pleasure, the powerful prostate orgasm not only can last longer, usually more ejaculate is released 

- cleaning the prostate from inside out..

Traditional Perspective

The Health Perspective 

The Pleasure Perspective

Despite the fact that most men enjoy and are thrilled by prostate massage from the very start, it might not necessarily be everyone's cup of tea the first time around. Let your gorgeous prostate experiment a little and see what is best for her. 

Reasons for Prostate Stimulation 

Disclaimer:

The information provided by Therapeutic Prostate on www.prostatejoy.co.uk is for general informational purposes only. All information on this site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding g the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the site. 

Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the site or reliance on any information provided on this site. Your use of this site and your reliance on any information on the site is solely at your own risk.

This site cannot and does not contain medical advice. Any information on this site is provided for general informational and educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. 

Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with your appropriate medical professionals. We do not provide any kind of medical advice. The use or reliance of any information contained on this site is solely at your own risk. 

Copyright © 2020 ProstateJoy